Friday, January 4, 2008

Me no like getting colds

Well happy new year to you all. So far it has not been the best year, I started the whole thing with a mild hangover that decided to morph into a cold, that cheeky bastard. So I've been sleeping, drinking OJ, and destroying a bag of Cold-eze the past couple of days, but I think I'm almost out of the woods. Good byproduct though has been my desire to smoke has been declining, so if this is the time for me to quit, it may be a little easier.

I was talking with a friend about music the other day, and she was asking how I can listen to as much as I do (I listen to about 5 albums a day) and we got into a discussion about where to listen to music. I have the "pleasure" of living in DC, so my commute is about 45 minutes each way, that's two albums right there, then I have music playing when I am at my desk (between the endless meetings) But she does not have these opportunities, and was looking for other ways/places to listen.

Where/how do you all listen to music?

Also, if you checked out the post a couple of weeks back where I posted the videos of RPM/Panacea, and liked what you heard, they have a show this Saturday at IOTA. Come check them out, I'll buy you a drink.
-Peace

No comments: