Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Long Time/B-day Wrap-up



Hello all,
It has been a while since I last posted, and my only excuse is that "I have been busy" which is a lame-ass excuse. But since my last post, I have turned another year older. Really, I've just aged a few days, but I am now in my last year of my 20's, oooo scary.

So a quick recap of the weekend festivities. Went out with a bunch of people on Saturday night to a bar in Falls Church, Dogfish Head Alehouse. It is a cool place, with great beer. But they close at midnight, on a Saturday what the hell is up with that? So a couple of people missed out and that sucks. But I still had an awesome time, and I think everyone else did as well.

Here is a video of my friend Dave entertaining us with his crazy parlor tricks:



After the bar closed, I went back to my friend Jason's place with a couple of people, and we drank more and played some music. I learned that I am a kick-ass tambourine player, and that a tambourine blister looks similar to another type of blister.

I didn't have a dreadful hangover, but I wasn't feeling chipper by any stretch of the word. So I hung out and watched the NFL playoffs on Sunday.

Sunday night though I celebrated mine and my fathers b-day (Jan 17) with the fam at Flemings (we are so predictable). and while I normally would not have drank at that event, we did a vertical tasting of Joseph Phelps Insignia, one of the best wines in the world. We had 6 bottles between 6 of us...and moms didn't drink much.

Well they are starting the office b-day extravaganza since we have 3 b-days in our department this week, so I'm off for more food.

Peace

No comments: