Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Going Hi Tiz-ek

I got to do this thing with this person today. I had a lot of fun. Unfortunately, the power of "The Man" kept it shorter than desired, but tomorrow presents another chance for continuance.

So my friend and fellow blogger Mike told me today that I need to start fancying up the ol' MyCI home base a bit with pics and videos and all that 23rd century shit. And since I'd rather through the light on other people, I'm going to hype up my boys Panacea/Restoring Poetry in Music.

First I should explain why the two names. Restoring Poetry in Music (RPM), is a band that formed back in in the day. I was living in a house with the guitarist in '02 and they are good. Then the MC met this guy K-Murdock and they put together an album under the name Panacea. Over the years, 5 albums have come out between the two names, with much colaboration between them, and they preform live as one with songs from both groups and it is dope.

Here is the first single off Panacea's major label debut, Ink Is My Drink, called Starlight.



And here is the first single off their second album, The Scenic Route called Pop's Said



And now two videos from RPM. First is Poetry Bum off the Poetry Bum CD



And this is the first single off their second album Pyramids in Moscow, Less is More



You can check out both bands at www.myspace.com/panaceanmusic and www.myspace.com/restoringpoetryinmusic

Stay tuned. I've got some good end of the year stuff coming

No comments: