Monday, February 18, 2008

Really?

Yeah really.

I have been a neglectful writer lately. Not much to talk about really, been more in a live it phase rather than a talk about it phase. But I am entering a period where I need to keep mind occupied and writing is a fun way to pass time.

In my past month of living, I've done some cool things, learned some stuff. Had a real strong coincidence occur. Randomly thought about someone I hadn't seen or thought about in over a year, then the next day our paths crossed for a seemingly inconsequential moment, but yet it had a very poignant effect on my thoughts at that time.

I'm going to sign off for tonight. I will be posting more again for the foreseeable future, I can't promise everyday, but as much as I can.

I leave you know with a couple of cool things I have seen recently. Peace

Awesome Thom Yorke interview on NPR





No comments: